Job Location: Mohali
Education Qualification: B.Tech (CS/IT,EE) - Freshers.
Profile:-1) IOS DEVELOPER
* IOS development experience in building iOS (iPhone, iPad and universal) applications with the iOS SDK
* Knowledge of iOS design patterns with MVC and iOS focused architectures.
* Experience in building sleek, high performance user interfaces
* Should be completely Proficient in Objective-C/ Swift,
* Should be complete proficient an cocoa touch frameworks and iOS device frameworks
* Should have knowledge of handling REST API's and sockets.
Profile:-2) NODE DEVELOPER
Must have practical knowledge of Node plus Angular JS
Profile:-3) PHP DEVELOPER
* CSS, HTML, basic theme design
* Core PHP development
* Must have working knowledge of at least one PHP framework (YII, Codeignitor, Laravel)
* Working with Mysql database
* Working with Mongodb (non relational database) is preferable
* Working with Linux environment, experience with Linux terminal and commands
* LAMP setup and experience with server administration (Cpanel, FTP, database, email configuration)
* Knowledge of Git, SVN, AWS is preferable
* Theme Customisations
* Theme Integration
* Plugin Dev
Profile:-5) Online Bidder(Preferably Female--with good communication part)
* Candidate is responsible for generating business from online Bidding Portals like Upwork, PPH etc.
* He/She must have required skills for handling International clients.
* He/She would be responsible for bidding of Web Development, Mobile Application Development, Game Development and Digital Marketing projects.
* Must have Excellent Written communication & Writing Skills.
* Candidate must have IT Background and should be familiar with technologies.
* Generate new leads and contribute to revenue generation.
* Must have good interpersonal skills.
* Must be Innovative, knowledgeable, creative, and hard-working.
* Freshers have excellent communication skills .
Terms and Conditions:
1) CATEOGRY A:
* If the company finds a candidate excellent (can be directly hired) he is put in Cateogry-A and stipend starts from first month.
2) CATEOGRY B:
* If the company finds a candidate average (needs training ) he is put in Cateogry-B and stipend starts from third month.
3) CATEOGRY C:
* If the company finds a candidate less than average (need excessive Training part) he is put in Cateogry-C and stipend starts from fourth month.
Note: In all Cateogries , we have 6 months of probation period and appraisal would be given after 6 months as per Performance Evaluation standard.
0 - 0 Years
0.96 - 0.96 LPA