Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Profile Offered: Multiple Profile
Experience: Fresher (2019 Batch)
Course Specialization: BE/Btech (CS/IT)
Job Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Gurgaon and Hyderabad.
Salary: INR 6.5 LPA
• Technical Round
• HR interview Round
• Business Round
Bank of America is hiring for 5 Profile. Details given below for individual profile.
Profile 1: Application development:
• Build technology solutions for electronic trading, data analytics, complex event processing, settlement and clearing, web portals & mobile.
• Work with global development teams and business partners across USA, UK, Europe and Asia Pacific.
• Capture and translate business / functional requirements for banking, trading, markets.
• Design and architect solutions based on requirements or based on your innovative ideas.
• Develop software in agile and iterative cycles using continuous improvement tools and techniques.
• Test software using test driven development and embedded QA teams.
• Identify, escalate, and resolve incidents and issues.
• Participate in innovation programs, developer forums, Hackathons.
• Work on cutting edge Technologies like AI, Machine Learning, Hadoop, KDB, Python, Scala, Pega, .NET, Java, Angular, Sybase, SQL, ParAccel, Sandra, Tableau, etc.
Profile 2: Business Analysis:
• Change enabler in an organizational context by defining needs and recommending solutions that delivers value to clients.
• Work closely with the business to capture requirements.
• Analyze business and functional requirements provided from the business.
• Document functional and operational impacts to associates and customers.
• Assist in completion and documentation of designs (functional and technical).
• Provide expert knowledge on assigned application(s), functionality and associate/customer processes.
• Develop expert knowledge on business processes, rules, and regulations.
• Document the interaction of data, functions and business processes for selected functionality.
• Prepare analysis schedule.
• Conduct the feasibility study of the current system.
• Track issues / reporting.
• Opportunity to utilize tools like Microsoft Visio (Diagramming) & cutting-edge Change management/Wireframing tools (Mockups)
Profile 3: Production Support:
• Front face of IT department and an all-rounder in support.
• Provide application support to the production environment.
• Maintain detailed support processes and operations framework to make sure the application availability.
• 24/7 Production control to ensure applications are available and running at peak efficiency.
• All aspects required to process batch production within application services.
• Proactively monitor application availability, performance, response time, exceptions, faults and failures using a range of proprietary as well as
• third party monitoring tools.
• Provide usage trend analysis and status reports.
• Opportunity to monitor & control using Geneos, Citrix, Sybase Central, SQL server, Coral 8, Tibco, Quartz, BOB job monitor, Appwatch, PEGA5.
Profile 4: Testing:
• Functional & Technical Specialist in discovering the unexpected & bring confidence in software.
• Verify that the application meets all functional business requirements.
• Ensure that all component changes are tested against areas impacted and that solutions work from an integrate/operate perspective.
• Include the scope, test cycles, risks, regression testing approach, environment requirements, data requirements, metrics, and work plan.
• Develop test conditions and build test scripts based on functional design specifications and the test approach.
• Confirm the architectural stability of the system with a focus on load testing, fail-over/recoverability and operational testing. In some systems will also monitor, measure and optimize individual and combined hardware and/or software components for optimal performance.
• Perform unit testing and component integration testing.
• Design and Develop Technical Test Approach, Load Tests, Fail-over and Recoverability Tests and Operational Tests.
• Execute Test Scripts.
• Opportunity to test using latest Technologies like Selenium, Specflow, Lettuce, QTP, ALM, Loadrunner, JIRA.
Profile 5: Infrastructure Operations:
• Infrastructure & Environment control specialists supporting all streams.
• Support the efforts of development teams through development and testing environment creation, hardware and software configuration, build and migration coordination and technical support.
• Handle escalated production support issues.
• Configure software for supporting specific developer applications.
• Coordinate the migration of configuration changes across environments.
• Migrate code from component integration test to systems integration test.
• Install and configure server applications.
• Track issues.
• Opportunity to handle SVN, Citrix, Informatica, Autosys, SQL servers, Coral 8, TeamCity, Jenkins, AS 400, Unix, Oracle.
Interview Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Gurgaon and Hyderabad.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
6.5 - 6.5 LPA
Banking & Finance