Founded in 2002, Aspire is a trusted partner to many online businesses offering a wide range of outsourced IT services. Headquartered in Amman-Jordan, with over 450 IT professionals, Aspire maintains advanced service delivery facilities, utilizes mature processes and methodologies that help our clients achieve their unique IT goals. Aspire helps the clients in pursuit of high performance to optimize their costs and effectively deploy resources, while supporting flexibility and capability for growth. Our full array of services help you to focus more effectively on strategy and core business activities, while improving efficiency on support activities. Our offerings include the full spectrum of IT services including Application Development, Quality Testing, Quality Assurance, Systems Analysis, Creative Web Design, Content Management, (Email) Customer Support, 24x7 Remote Network Support among other value added services like Mobile Application Development and Testing, Software Performance Enhancement, IT Infrastructure Consultancy, Application/ Web Server Management and SEO. Aspire offers substantial quality and cost benefits while being a dependable offshore partner-in-purpose. Our team works as an extension of the client teams in terms of commitment and delivery.
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT) or any other equivalent qualification
Desired Experience: 3 to 5 Years of relevant experience
CTC Offered: Upto INR 12 LPA
Job Location: Jordan/Ahmedabad, Gujarat (As per preference)
Position 1 : Sr. Software EngineerRoles & Responsibilities:
•Develop modular and scalable code for front-end/back-end applications using Node.JS, Angular.JS and mysql.
•Write a well documented and tested code.
•Build full responsive web applications.
•Work in all phases of software development life cycle including design, research, development, deployment and testing to create a great user experience for our end users.
•Collaborating with the QA team to ensure everything works as it should.
•Mentor associate or junior developers.
•Bachelor's degree in software engineering or any IT related fields.
•5 years of professional software development experience.
•Strong experience on HTML, CSS, SASS, bootstrap.
•A solid experience building application on top of RESTful APIs.
•Big Data knowledge is a plus.
•Angular2, type script knowledge is a plus.
•Java programming skills is a plus.
•Willingness to learn new technologies.
Position 2 : Sr. Performance Engineer
• Design, develop and implement performance and scalability tests in Jmeter
• Convert Load Runner Scripts into Jmeter
• Work with business owners to identify performance testing requirement and product load model
• Be the performance expert on key projects to evaluate and improve the performance
• Monitor APM tools, analyze and report performance results along with recommendations and bottleneck
• Collaborate, work and share knowledge with other team members
• Flexible working hours to accommodate requests from different time zones Profile Offered: Sr. .Net Developer
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related field
• 3 - 5 Years experience in Performance testing using Jmeter
• Strong Knowledge in Software Performance testing concept
• Ability to design the load model based on product peak traffic usage statistics
• Ability to collaborate with technical / non-technical teams to identify performance flows and overcome impediments
• Deep technical knowledge in OOP under Jmeterbeanshell
• Extensive technical problem-solving skill
• Basic knowledge in Networking and Linux commands
• Ability to Configure Jmeter tests using cloud based solutions (e.g. BlazeMeter)
• Good knowledge with deep diagnostic APM tools like New Relic and AppDynamic and finding bottlenicks
• Good Knowledge in HP Load Runner
• Excellent English spoken and written
• Willing to travel on demand
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
3 - 5 Years
12 - 12 LPA