Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Multimedia Operations Control Centre Analyst
About Magna Infotech: Magna Infotech is the largest Technology & ITeS Staff augmentation and Solutions company in India - about 4 times larger than the nearest competitor. Since 1997, its comprehensive and flexible IT Staffing Services have enabled its clients realize their organizational objectives while optimally utilizing their IT budget.
Magna Infotech is today a team of 11,000+ associates and 400+ recruiters servicing 250+ clients and growing at 20% year-on-year. Regarded as the Most Compliant Partner by their customers, their consultative, solutions based approach coupled with extensive experience in managing staffing requirements of the IT Industry keeps them in-sync with changing market trends.
In a bid to tap newer markets and leverage our expertise, Magna Infotech has established an office in Manila - Philippines to service the broader Asia-Pacific market - the first step into transforming themselves into a Global Professional Staffing player.
Designation : Multimedia Operations Control Centre Analyst
Magna Infotech hiring for Goldman Sachs, Bangalore
Location: Vayu, Whitefield, Near Bangalore
Job Type: Third Party Payroll
Interview Process: Face to Face Interview (Please Note: Interview Date and venue will be confirmed post registration process is over)
Please Note: All candidates have to undergo Magna Infotech's recruitment process and will be on Magna Infotech's payroll. No direct approach to Goldman Sachs or any direct walk-in drives would be entertained.
Course specialization: BE/B.Tech 2014 Passouts
Desired Experience : 6 months - 1 year
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to 2.4 LPA
- Work as a service desk analyst to process user requests and resolve booking issues.
- Work on a support Rota
- Interface with global user base and various SME teams for user issue resolution.
- Remote set up and tear down of events, troubleshoot issue during setup or while on call
- Manage and schedule bridge resources, monitor calls and interact with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of the events
- Candidates will be required to work in either day or night shifts with an 8 Hour window.
- Answer ACD calls, respond to emails related to technical issues of the users for audio conference bookings.
- Act as conference operator for high profile calls.
- Translate user requirements to system for event execution.
- Remote setup, maintenance and tear down of Audio Visual events including VCs as per the user requirements.
- Supporting the client in the use of AV Systems and VC calls
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure successful execution of events and running metric reports
- Be a team player
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates with good networking knowledge will be preferred.
- Should be flexible to work in any of the 24 x 7 shift.
- Strong analytical skills and technological knowledge on AV equipment & technology
- Candidate should be customer centric, build relationship and present positive image to the customers.
- Effectively evaluate and interpret information. Probe for specific information in order to understand complex issues
- Candidate should ensure quality adherence and compliance with standards, policies and procedures
- Job Responsibilities: Multimedia Operations Control Centre Analyst
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT