About The Company :
The best leadership decisions come from having the right insight — about the trends shaping industries and critical functions; about the ability of recruits to be successful in specific roles; about cultural fit and team effectiveness. We bring together the market and leadership knowledge of our team and rigorous methodologies to help you select and develop outstanding leaders, improve the performance of teams and align organizational culture with strategy. We tailor our approach to the needs of your organization.
Website: www. candortrail.com
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 2-4 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(C.SI.T)
Target Batch Passout: 2013- 2015
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 7 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 3 October 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Should have been involved in at least 3 -4 complete NAV Implementation cycles.
- Should have decent exposure to module estimation.
- Should have decent exposure to Master setups and configuration.
- Other Skills & Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of C/AL, C Side & experience is a must.
- Should have worked on Dynamics NAV 2002/2015.
- Ability to work in an environment that works to a first time right solutions.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to define Technical documentation like user interface design, module design, data flows and flowcharts.
- Good understanding of MS-SQL is required.
- Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible to define technical design documents and manage work allocations, reviews with the team.
- Ensure delivery of complete technical team as per the customer needs.
- Responsible for the Architecture, design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV applications.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics NAV based Solutions.
- Gains understanding of customers needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- Responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers data sources into Microsofts sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration and integration.- Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
- May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems;
- Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Participates in system and acceptance testing.
- Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- Has awareness of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step;understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle.
- Face To Face Interview
2 - 4 Years
7 - 7 LPA