- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
Mphasis launches Hackathon for Engineers.
Assessment/ Selection criteria:
- First round - AMCAT Test Criteria
- Second round - Coding Test
- Third round - SVAR (Tool Based CommunicationTest
- Final Round - Open ended case study challenge
About Mphasis: Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to global marquee customers for over 25 years; bringing in best-of-class expertise in the foundational services of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Services. To this existing suite of services, Mphasis has been nimble and agile in integrating and building specialization to enable future-proofing of the organization as well as its customers.
Mphasis enables customers re-imagine their digital future by applying a unique formula of cloud migration and cognitive technology, to modernize and power the legacy systems to timeless computing. Mphasis’ array of algorithm-based technologies seamlessly combines Robotic Process Automation, Predictive Analytics, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain, surrounding legacy technologies with domain expertise and modernization.
For more details, please login our website www.mphasis.com.
Job Profile: Software Engineers for our Applications Team
Target Audience: 2018 passing out BE students from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical branches.
Locations of work: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA ingraduation
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- The students need to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
- The students need to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment thereafterwards
First 6 months- Trainee Associate Software Engineer at Level-1
Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2 CTC Details: The candidate will be hired at 'Level 1' for 6 months.
CTC Details - Annual CTC INR 180000/- will be offered. They will remain at Level 1 for 6 months irrespective of them getting deployed earlier to projects.
The candidate will be moved to 'Level 2' after 6 months and the salary will be revised to Annual CTC INR 250000/-
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.5 LPA