Compass is a real estate technology company with a powerful end-to-end platform that supports the entire buying and selling workflow. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents and their clients all in service of the Compass mission: to help everyone find their place in the world.
Founded in 2012 by Ori Allon and Robert Reffkin, Compass operates in 22+ regions across the United States including New York, Los Angeles and Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington D.C., South Florida, The Hamptons, Santa Barbara & Montecito, San Diego, Seattle & Eastside, Philadelphia, Connecticut, Westchester, Aspen, Boulder, Denver, Atlanta, Austin & Central Texas, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Nashville, and Lake Tahoe.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
Profile Offered: Mobile Developer
Job Locations: Hyderabad
Annual Compensation: 18 LPA
Joining: May, 2020 onwards
Interview Location: Hyderabad
Degree and Streams: MCA and BE/B.Tech graduates with specialization in Computer Science. Candidates who have worked on Android projects will be considered if they are from any other discipline of Engineering.
Target Batch: 2020
About the role:
You are strong on Datastructure, code structure and modularisation. You are a great listener, communicator, and collaborator. You take care to understand before making yourself understood.
• Working closely with our Product and Engineering teams, implementing Compass products on both iOS and Android
• Collaborating with the Mobile team to develop, release and maintain iOS and Android applications
• Collaborate on software projects and working in a team environment
• Passionate in developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS and Android applications in both the the App Store and Enterprise Distribution
• A Github account with open source contributions(preferred)
• Understanding of Android Studio and/or XCode
• Exposure to iOS and/or Android development
• Knowledge of Swift, Kotlin, and/or Flutter
• Preferred, but not required, knowledge of Objective-C
• Strong debugging skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• Coding Test
• 2-3 rounds of Personal Interview
0 - 0 Years
18 - 18 LPA