Hot Cocoa Software is an initiative to design and develop applications that push the limits of mobile.
They are fun-loving, easy going folks who like to build things which make an impact(check out OpenUp, our first in-house product, a community by India and for India).
They use agile technologies, hence giving you the advantage of rapid iterations. Using agile also ensures continuous learning of the team for constant growth and development so as to remain up to speed in this age of breakneck speed of technological growth.
The team consists of expert iOS and Android developers, graduates from Indian Institutes of Technology and brings in a spectrum of software development expertise, having worked for startups, SMEs and Fortune 500 companies like Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.
Profile/Designation: Mobile developer (iOS / Android)
Course specialization: B.E/ B.Tech (CS/ IT)/ MCA
Academic Criteria 10th, 12th, Graduation: 65% Throughout
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: Rs. 5 LPA
- Aptitude Test
- Written Test (Programming test, language doesn't matter as long as the logic is sound)
- Technical Interview (Face to Face)
- HR Round (Face to Face)
Any other Requirements / specifications:
- Should be smart and have high logical ability
- Should have a sound understanding of C, C++, Java
- Build products that users love
- To work comfortably in a fast-paced team environment
- Give & receive constructive feedback
- To lead and coach others
- Write elegant, modular, easily extensible code
- Have the freedom to choose the best tools for the job
- Flexibility to operate in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Work independently with minimal guidance and supervision on highly complex, technically advanced projects
- Have a solid professional development background with an understanding of Software Architecture and Design
- Develop cutting edge projects writing high quality code
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, and oversight on assigned projects
- Help grow the technical knowledge and skills of other developers
- Develop and maintain iPhone Apps and some Architecting.
- Work with a small team of IITians and learn from their experiences (from failed startups, going through an accelerator program to making Zomato's first Android app). We'll keep you challenged all the time.
- Accelerate your learning by working on hard problems at a fast-paced environment. Become the best at what you do.
- Flexibility (in timings, dress casually), as long as that doesn't affect your commitment to work and you keep delivering your best.
- Own complete projects.
- We're growing fast and you'll have big say in where we're going
- Have way too much fun, Macbook pro.
- Programming books, subscription to learning sites to help you learn.
- Demonstrable basic programming skills and OOP.
- Understanding of basic memory management
- Experience communicating with web services (REST, HTTP, SOAP)
- Basic understanding of version control (git or subversion)
- Basic knowledge of data structures and database design
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented and some basic design chops (or at least a good aesthetic)
- Big believer in GETTING THINGS DONE
- Self starter and are a quick learner when adapting to new tools
- Produce high quality work under little supervision
- Comfortable in a start-up culture based on respect, low hierarchy, high transparency and fast sprint work styles
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5 LPA