About The company
Planin Innovations have bunch of fools and crazies but some call them mavericks too. They are in business of innovation, yes innovation is their business. Planin Innovations is not researchers, they use technology as a tool to create better application that serve society positively. Planin Innovations is not limited to any stream of thoughts, if any content is clever enough, they add business sense to it, create a team around it and unleash it. Their office is located in very beautiful, very safe, disease free, motivating and nurturing environment of IIT-Delhi Campus.
They are company focused on realizing multiple contents at a time. Stands foolish, but its working for them. Planin Innovations is not a product company but an incubation of contents.
Job Profile: Mobile Developer
Desired experience: 2-3 Years
Job Location: South Delhi
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT)
Salary: Upto Rs. 5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Hands on working for J2EE in a professional environment
- Experience with major browsers, HTML 5CSS, Ajax, JSON, Jquery, etc
- Experience on web service integration SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Experience with Android Platform intents, services, threading, activity, fragments, etc
- Strong understanding of mobile application development
- Be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features application based on brief
- Develop and maintain new features on Mobile Application development J2EE stack
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Experience in Mobile App development in Android is a must
- Experience with a start-up would be added advantage
2 - 3 Years
5 - 5 LPA