Website - https://www.zaakpay.com/
Desired Experience - 1-2 Years (Fresher with good exposure in Mobile Application developer are eligible)
Salary - Rs. 4.0 LPA to Rs. 5.0 LPA Or Negotiable for deserving Candidates.
Course specialization- B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA
Probabtion Period – 3 Months
Interview Process - Telephonic interviews will start from 17th Dec 2013, Tuesday onwards.
- Resuming screening and shortlisting
- Telephonic Screening If Shortlisted
- Face to Face/Skype if required.
Any other Requirements / specifications - Candidates from Mobile Application Companies are the right fit.
- Company is looking for sharp analytical minds to work as Mobile Application developer and help build Zaakpay. As a developer your work will include:
- Understanding why a feature is required and what you must do build it.
- Logical reasoning to question the product manager and change the feature idea.
- Analytical thinking and research to figure out how you must do it.
- Juggling your major work and your minor projects in a way so that you meet deadlines.
- Experience in i-Phone development /android development.
- Maintaining all your live features as their owner.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6 months to 2 years experience in the field of mobile development (android/I phone).
- Minimum 1 year strong mobile application development is must. For Experienced.
- Must be interested in web startups and an avid user of commerce websites globally.
- Common sense approach to problem solving is expected.
- One or many of these required: prior startup experience, contribution to open source projects, volunteering gigs, self started projects, freelance projects, etc.
- Must be able to take risks.
- Skills important but self-starter attitude very important.
- Must be able to stick for one year minimum.
- Exposure to a transactional web application or the financial services space will be handy.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 16th December, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
0 - 0 Years
4 - 5 LPA