About The Company
Sagacious Softwares, established in the year 2002, is a Web Development and Internet Marketing Company providing single window solution for managing complete web presence for Corporate, NGOs,
Institutions and Government agencies, providing following services:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Web Designing & Development
- Online Website Maintenance
- Web Hosting & Domain Name Registration
Sagacious has a growing customer base across industry verticals including Consulting, Apparel, Online Retail, Energy, Automobile, Business Services, Hospitality, Health Care, Technology, Real Estate and more.
Team of consultants working at Sagacious comprises of consultants with Masters in Computer Applications, Engineers from different streams and other graduates with expertise in Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Web Designing & Development and Content Writing services.
Salary: Rs.1.8 LPA to Rs.2.64 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1 to 3 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Will be involved in all aspects of development: playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
- Develop and maintain new features in Mobile Application development.
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application.
- Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
- Optimizing performance of the apps and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills.
- Good working experience in iOS
- Experience in web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) is desired.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be a good team player, good learner and self starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Final Round with CEO
Mobile Application Developer
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
1 - 3 Years
1.8 - 2.64 LPA