About The company
AROKIA IT is a leading Information Technology (IT) firm focused on creating reverberating value growth through innovative scores of solutions and distinctive expertise. Its core values are at the very heart of its business architecture and are essential to its ongoing cogs of success. It has wielded an ambience of battle zone to embed these passion-loaded, bullet metal values in every aspect of its organizational framework.
Website address: http://www.arokiait.com/
Desired experience- 0.6 – 3 Years (in Mobile application Development)
Training Period/Probation Period: 3 months
Salary: Rs. 2 LPA – Rs. 5 LPA (Depending upon the experience of the candidate)
Bond: 1.6 Years (Candidates will be required to submit their original documents)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Face to face interview
- System base test
- Final interview with CEO
Interview Location: Bangalore
Tentative Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Candidate will be responsible to develop client-specific mobile apps using Android/iOS/Hybrid technologies.
- The Candidate will design, build and maintain scripts, programs, interfaces and databases either from pre-defined specifications or by analysis of given problems using a range of programming and database technologies.
- Candidate must have very good understanding of native/Hybrid application development for multiple platforms.
- Experienced with mobile development frameworks such as Phone Gap – Sench - IONIC-INTEL XDK
- Good knowledge of Java/J2EE knowledge will be preferred.
- Good Object Oriented, problem solving and debugging skills
- Good understanding of JSON, ReST, SOAP
- Expert at designing, coding, and implementing with performance, scalability, localization requirements in mind.
Mobile Application Developer
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.C.A
0.6 - 3 Years
2 - 5 LPA