About The Company:
Integra Solutions is a young company with great ambition. Formed in 2012 by a group of proven professionals in Mortgage Servicing and Enterprise IT, Integra has set forth the goal to modernize technologies and improve business processes around Investor Accounting and Investor Reporting. With SunriseRecon as our first software release, Integra has firmly planted a strong foothold in what we envision will be a long and rewarding road to push mortgage technology to the 21st Century.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2021-22
Salary: INR 4 LPA - INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- As an ML/AI Engineer, you will be part of one of the most important technology groups within Integra Solutions.
- Develop machine learning algorithms, Discover, design, and develop analytical methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing, Perform explanatory data analyses, Generate and test working hypotheses.
- Prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns, Provide technical support for program management and development activities including managing knowledge sharing within a team.
- Manage development and deployment of scalable, high-volume, and real-time systems. Research on algorithm improvements and implement data processing.
- Doing the development using python, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, NumPy, and Pandas libraries.
- And also, develop Software using Docker, Django, and Rabbit MQ/Kafka.
- Design, implement, and maintain data pipeline integrations and solutions, incorporating highly scalable cloud computing and large-scale data stores including data lakes, data warehouses, and data marts using AWS and Azure cloud platforms.
Skill Set Required:
- Web Application Development Knowledge
- Programming skills in Python/Java/C
- Ability to write SQLs
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS is a plus
- Programming Round
- Technical Round
- Face-to-Face Interview
0 - 1 Years
4 - 6 LPA