About The Company : Alea IT Solutions is a pioneering web design firm which is providing business solutions to its clients accross the world for over last 8 years. We blend our expertise in consulting, technology and sourcing to help our clients solve complex business challenges and unlock their value levers by creating outcomes in 3 key areas: business transformation, accelerating innovation and efficient operations.
Salary details: INR 5,000 - 20,000 per month (Depending upon Candidate Performance in interview )
Probation Period: 6 months
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year of experience is required.
Bond: Service level agreement of 1 year which includes the training period.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
• Candidate will develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
• Candidate will prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
• Candidate will provide technical related consultation plus expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members.
• Will convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
• Will ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development to different customers varying from senior managers to varied technical personnel.
• Will prepare solutions with recent applicable tools to execute client-specific interfaces, workflows and data analysis libraries.
• Will write all clean object-oriented PHP as well as efficient SQL.
• Will maintain as well as edit current web sites and write semantic markup.
• Candidate need to possess Knowledge of CorePHP along with some knowledge of opensources except Wordpress.
• Candidate should possess good communication skills.
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews.
0 - 1 Years
0.6 - 2.4 LPA