Toppr is India's leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, and Eight Roads. Our vision is to effectively personalise education using technology. We are an extremely passionate team of engineers, educators, and designers - making consistent strides in product innovation to enhance our user engagement.
We have won multiple awards such as:
1. IAMAI India digital awards for educational website
2. Amazon mobility awards for emerging startup in education
3. Top 10 Hottest Startups - CB Insights 2015
Gamified and Adaptive Learning; Confluence of Data Science, Pedagogy and Design; Fast Career Development
Present in over 30 Cities, with an Employee Strength of ~1500 FTEs
Profile offered: Mentor (Sales Renewal)
About the role:
Toppr is looking for a Mentor in its Sales Renewals team. As a mentor, you'll schedule and conduct structured counselling sessions with students to understand their learning needs. You'll prospect, retain, build, and strengthen Toppr's customer base by being accountable for the renewal of its subscription. To do so, you'll ensure that you're there for the customer every step of the way, which includes understanding their queries and coordinating cross-functionally to get them resolved. You'll be responsible for organizing seminars, workshops along with other business development activities.
Education & Experience: Graduate and Post Graduate
Degree and Streams: Any
Target Batch: 2018 & 2019
Job Location: Hyderabad
Probation: 3 months
CTC- 3.5 - 4.5 LPA (fixed) + 3 LPA (variable) + Travel Reimbursement + Mobile Allowance
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
- Perks and bonuses: We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students. Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
- Pre-placement talk
- Group discussion
- HR round taken by HRM
- Final round taken by AGM
- Offer letter roll-out
Note: Candidates need to have a personal laptop (reimbursement applicable) at the time of joining.
Interview Location: Hyderabad
Work Shift: General Shift
Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 2 Years
3.5 - 4.5 LPA