About The Company:
In 1993, their first Fitness First club opened in Bournemouth in the south of England. Today they have clubs in 16 different countries, making them a leader in the global fitness industry. In India they have already opened 7 clubs and moving ahead with opening more clubs in the new future. They've seen a lot of change in the fitness industry over the years, but their philosophy has remained the same: to offer the best equipment, range of classes, knowledgeable staff and personal advice in a welcoming environment that feeds their members' motivation. They are an ambitious company and they are always looking for great people to join their team - from personal trainers, group exercise instructors and club managers to their front-of-house teams. They're committed to training, so you'll be encouraged to improve your existing skills while you develop new ones.
Job Location : Delhi
Course specialization : B.Tech, BBA/MBA, BCA/MCA, BA/MA, B.Sc./M.Sc., B.Com./M.Com.
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Year
Probation / Training Period : 3 months
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA - 3 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Job Description :
- Acquire and maintain a strong understanding of the basic selling skill needed to perform the sales funtion successfully.
- Use markting material provided to maximise the effective acheivement of your sales goals.
Skills Required :
• Must be computer literate or be able to learn computer skills.
• Proven success in basic administrative duties.
• Must possess strong motivational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willingness to work long and anti-social hours inclusive of split shifts.
• Consistently achieving or surpassing daily work targets and goals.
• Must be a self-starter and hold strong organisational skills.
• Must be solution orientated.
• Must have a high level of drive and desire to be a winner and achieve all set goals.
• Ability to direct others and to continue the line of communication.
• Must have a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity and in excellent work ethic.
• Have the ability to follow up and help implement all systems and procedures installed by the Front of House Manager.
- 2 Operations Round
- HR Round
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, MBA
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA