About The company:
POSist is a leading cloud based Point of Sale solutions provider. With the motto of providing "Training free" and "Easy to use" scalable solutions, we have successfully registered a PAN-India presence, with 1500+ customers in over 62 cities and 5 countries. We are the first company to provide a complete online POS solution for restaurants, which is also Internet outage friendly. POSist derives its edge from being a company focused only towards the food industry. POSist helps a standalone food outlet to a large food chain manage functions like Billing, CRM, Inventory Control, Recipe and Wastage management, Centralized Menu Management, Vendor Management and more. Real-time mobile reporting helps a restaurant owner keep a close watch on his business.
The idea for POSist came up when its Founder, Mr. Ashish Tulsian, started hunting for a software solution to help automate his own restaurant. But he ended up creating one for himself as he wasn't able to find anything suitable. He believes POSist can change the way restaurants deal with its customers at the front end and operations at the back end. All for good of-course.
POSist is a complete Restaurant Management Platform, as it’s open to integration and is a seamlessly scalable application. Other business support application like accounting softwares, CRMs, hotel suites and even ERP back ends like SAP can be integrated with front POS from POSist. Using its APIs, POSist looks forward to provide better unified solutions to the restaurant industry.
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, B.Sc(IT), B.Sc(Computer Science)
Job Location: Delhi
Salary:INR 2.4-4.2 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
• Deliver service and support to clients using phone, via remote connection or over the email.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in requests about products and services.
• Gather customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, clients etc.
• Follow standard processes and procedures.
• Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
• Stay current with system information, changes and update
Desired Skills & Expertise:
• Experience in computer hardware and software office.
• Should have excellent communication skills (English, Hindi).
• Diploma in Hardware & Software (NIIT, APTECH or JETKING) is a plus.
• MCSE/MCSD (Micro Soft Certified) is an
• Proper phone Etiquette.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
• Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
• Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
• Knowledge of customer service
• Effective listening skills.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
• Ability & desire to work in a fast paced, fun & demanding environment.
• Excellent time management skills and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity,
Interview Process: Face to face Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 3 Years
2.4 - 4.2 LPA