HCL is a leading global IT services, solutions and product engineering company. The company’s mission is to leverage its technology partnerships on a global scale to deliver cost effective engineering solutions for the emerging network centric world. The company provides value-added, software engineering led IT solutions and services in the areas of e-commerce and Internet, as well as a gamut of enterprise product and management solutions to large and medium scale organizations, across the world.The company offers several products and services to support customer requirements in the areas of:
- Connectivity Services
- Satellite Communication
- Network Integration Services
- Security Services
- IT Infrastructure Management Services
Hundreds of our customers have trusted us with their networks from the drawing board stage itself giving us ample experience and expertise to provide services from consultancy, design to implementation and management across all service lines.
For more information kindly log on to http://www.hcl.in
Job Description –To support the organization within every area of a companys human resources operations.
- Identify Institutes/Universities to recruit on campus/ off campus to fill positions as per the business projections.
- Act as the primary recruiting point of contact for key client groups regarding specific candidates
- Work with senior members of the organization, to establish a consistent recruiting approach
- Researching college programs to determine which ones match the employment needs of business.
- Review all campus resumes received to determine eligibility for screening interviews.
- Recruiters also make contact with colleges and develop professional relationships with college staff and faculty.
- Coordinate recruiting activities – managing end to end pre and post recruitment activities (Interview panel members, documentation, joining, walk-ins etc.), onboarding, Maintain database of all campus recruiting & selection activity, SSD closures, co-ordinations with EHS, Team Discover and Training team.
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates
- Coordinate with recruiting assistants and others to confirm all candidates receive appropriate care and attention.
- Help with initiatives as needed.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity.
- Ability to deal with the internal clients and Query handling of fresher’s through calls or emails.
- Participate in regular (weekly, monthly & quarterly) meetings with various teams in the organization
- Prepare campus activity tracker/reports for team meetings
Skill Set Required :
- Knowledge and application of the following:
- Adherence to the recruitment/placement laws and practices
- compensation practices
- Ability to quickly gain a strong understanding of HCL’s recruiting policy, procedures and databases
- Strong computer skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with an ability to utilize the applicant tracking system
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Adept at campus event planning
- Good presentation skills
- Willing to travel and work in 24*7 environments.
- 60% throughout in academics
- No standing arrears
- MBA-HR 2014 pass outs
- Willing to travel as per business requirements
To support the organization within every area of a company's human resources operations
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA
Share Job with your friends