- Connectivity Services
- Satellite Communication
- Network Integration Services
- Security Services
- IT Infrastructure Management Services
- Identify Institutes/Universities to recruit on campus/ off campus to fill positions as per the business projections.
- Act as the primary recruiting point of contact for key client groups regarding specific candidates
- Work with senior members of the organization, to establish a consistent recruiting approach
- Researching college programs to determine which ones match the employment needs of business.
- Review all campus resumes received to determine eligibility for screening interviews.
- Recruiters also make contact with colleges and develop professional relationships with college staff and faculty.
- Coordinate recruiting activities – managing end to end pre and post recruitment activities (Interview panel members, documentation, joining, walk-ins etc.), onboarding, Maintain database of all campus recruiting & selection activity, SSD closures, co-ordinations with EHS, Team Discover and Training team.
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates
- Coordinate with recruiting assistants and others to confirm all candidates receive appropriate care and attention.
- Help with initiatives as needed.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity.
- Ability to deal with the internal clients and Query handling of fresher’s through calls or emails.
- Participate in regular (weekly, monthly & quarterly) meetings with various teams in the organization
- Prepare campus activity tracker/reports for team meetings
- Knowledge and application of the following:
- Adherence to the recruitment/placement laws and practices
- compensation practices
- Ability to quickly gain a strong understanding of HCL’s recruiting policy, procedures and databases
- Strong computer skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with an ability to utilize the applicant tracking system
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Adept at campus event planning
- Good presentation skills
- Willing to travel and work in 24*7 environments.
- 60% throughout in academics
- No standing arrears
- MBA-HR 2014 pass outs
- Willing to travel as per business requirements
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA