About The company
Experience of over 34 years in Sales and Marketing, Production, and Project Execution areas in both Construction & Manufacturing industry. Key strengths are Business Conceptualization, Strategic analysis and creation of new Business Plan, Strategic pricing and development of Value Based Selling to improve profitability for Product mix. + 8 Years of rich experience in Building and Construction Products and Equipment. Ripple India is well equipped with its fleet of Tensile Load Testing equipment in 3 Ton, 8 Ton, 30 Ton and 60 Ton capacities. Ripple India offers free of charge random PULL OUT tests for our Chemical and Mechanical Anchors based on ourcustomer’s requests at their job-site. Pull out Test reports shall be issued on the tests conducted at our Customer’s job-site for their records. Ripple India may also extend support to their customers requests for Pull out Tests on chargeable basis for anchoring products which are not supplied by Ripple India.
Desired experience- Fresher
Job Location: Mumbai,Delhi, Hyderabad,Bengaluru
Course Specialization- B.Tech (Mechanical/Automation/Manufacturing/Industrial/Civil Engineering)
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- INR 1.2 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA(Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Telephonic Round.
- Technical Round.
- Managerial Round(Face to Face)
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Need to visit structural consultants/architects/developers/builders/construction companies and applicators for sales and marketing and understanding the market requirement
- Identifying prospective clients to generate business and achieving increased sales growth by catalyzing profitability.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for the company
- Will be completely responsible for generating business and to interact with customers and build up long term healthy relationship with them in terms of business transaction growth.
- Building and maintaining contacts with the customers.
- Visiting customers for new business and sales closure.
- Developing and understanding of the business market- place.
- Act as a contact between company and its existing potential markets.
- Identifying sales opportunity, generating leads and target.
- The individual have to utilize appropriate sales and marketing Methodologies and technical intelligence and competitive analysis to develop profitable business.
- Following up regularly with clients to assess satisfaction with services and to identify additional business Opportunities which strives to achieve sales goals
- Prepare sales orders obtained, and submit orders for processing
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
Skill Set Required:
-The ability to solve problems by using mechanical engineering science, mathematics and I.T knowledge.
-The ability to acquire, use and critically evaluate experimental and other complex information .
-The ability to produce professional designs taking account of technical, environmental, ethical and commercial considerations.
-Able to show creativity and innovation in solving problems.
-The ability to work alone and to be self motivated to achieve goals to agreed timescales/deadlines.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA