About The company
Fantek is a reputed business entity that manufactures and exports premium range of Industrial Equipment and Air Pollution Control Equipment. Equipped with the state-of- the-art manufacturing unit, we design and develop technically advanced equipment like Axial Fans, Centrifugal Fans, High Pressure Blowers, Industrial Cyclones, Industrial Dampers, and Pulse Jet Filters. In addition, we also provide Bag Filters, Cyclone Separators, Silencers, Screw Conveyors, Acoustic Hoods, and Rotary Air Lock Valves. We have supplied more than 155 fans within the span of two years that depicts our credibility in the market. Moreover, all our operations are conducted under organized manner having maximum pressure of 1840 mm WC and a maximum flow rate of 3, 20,400 M3/Hr. The overall capacity of the fan installed as well as ongoing project is marked at12, 057 kW.
Desired experience- Fresher
Job Location: Chennai
Course Specialization- B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 1.2 LPA to Rs. 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Technical Round (Face to Face)
- Final HR Round (Face to Face)
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Analyze problems to see how Fantek’s products and services can give solutions.
- Visit customers to do consulting at site, talk to management and convince them to send us enquiries.
- Maintain a record of all activities in the industry.
- Preparation of reports for consulting and preparation of technical and commercial offers.
- Responsible for all after sales services.
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of HINDI and ENGLISH (Fluent) is must
- Should be willing to take responsibility for completion of task given.
- Ability to do mathematical calculations to generate reports, and interpret results.
- Soft Skills a must.
- The ability to work alone and to be self motivated to achieve goals to agreed timescales/deadlines.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA