Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Mechanical Engineer (Only Males)
Salary: 2.4 LPA per annum.
Desired experience: Fresher (Batch-2013).
Note:This is a core mechnical opening.
Course specialization: B.Tech/Diploma (Any Branch except CS/IT/EC/EE).
- The application engineer has multiple roles – he does demos of the company metrology product Rapid-I; does installation and training, service support and calibration as well.
- Demonstration involves taking the machine to customer premises, showing various features, and measuring customer components.
- The ideal person would be able to handle commercial queries, give quotation and complete the sale as well.
- The candidate will be responsible for complete understanding of geometric coordinate measuring systems, learn to calibrate, validate and deliver systems to customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for giving new users training in handling hardware and software, understand design/component drawings, explore methods of measurements in Rapid-I and give solutions to customers.
- The candidate will be responsible for giving service support in case of mechanical, electronic or software-related issues that may arise from time to time.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting Business Development team in giving demos and increasing sales of the product
- The candidate should have Geometric visualization.
- The candidate should have quick thinking and excellent in Logical reasoning.
- The candidate should have good inter-personal skills.
- The candidate should have the ability/willingness to learn multiple languages.
- The candidate should be ready to travel by road/train/air extensively.
Other Requirements / specifications:
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively through-out India.
- The candidate should be willing to regularly work 6 days a week but should be comfortable working on Sundays if required. (will be given extended holidays at mutually comfortable time). Compensation commensurate with work delivered will obviously be given!
- The candidate should be ready and able to lift machine (100 Kg wt with other team members), materials, put hands in machines and dirty/oily components and be ready and willing to do hands-on work.
- The candidate should be self-driven, take initiative and have an interest in technical aspects as well as in marketing/sales/support.
- The candidate should live within 15 min of travel time of company. We will be happy to provide accommodation within or close by.
Probation / Training Period: 3 weeks.
Date of interview: to be shared post registrations.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate(Post serving Notice Period in current organization, if already working)
- Telephonic /Skype round for outstation candidates.
- Written test (20-25 mins) – Geometric Questions
- Shortlisted Candidates clearing the test would be further interviewed.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: Real Estate/Infrastructure/Construction