About the Company:-
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months+ 3 Months(of live training)
Salary: Stipend = INR 8,000- INR 12,000(6 Months)
Salary= INR 1.8 LPA - INR 3 LPA
Course Specialization: Electrical Engineering
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Our Business Development Managers are the driving force behind Monexo’s growth strategy and vision to build a brand that resonates with customers and stakeholders - both on the borrowing and lending side. As a Business Development Manager you will have the opportunity to identify strategic business opportunities, build scalable partnerships and directly contribute to monthly sales targets/P&L. You will dabble across a wide range of critical projects - right from collating relevant sales collateral to making product pitches and closing deals. This role is an opportunity for someone who can think big, work smart and deliver across a multi-channel online and offline partnerships strategy focused on generating incremental business volumes.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer\'s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
Skills requires: 3d Printing, Reverse Engineering, Scaanning & Plotting, Measurement Survey, Rapid Prototyping Solidworks, Autocad, Inventor, Catia, FEA softwares like ANSYS, Hypermesh, COSMOS, Composite desing software
Last date to apply: 26 December 2018
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor