- 3.0-3.6LPA fixed, incremented yearly
- In Probation period salary is half of one month.
Probation / Training Period: 2Weeks
Bond: No bond no contract.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration.
Tentative date of joining: Beginning of August, 2014
- CAD design, prototype assembly and validation.
- English fluency, CAD proficiency, basic MS Office skills (word, excel, powerpoint)
Skills Required- (Product Development Engineer):
English fluency, CAD proficiency, basic MS Office skills (word, excel, powerpoint), basic understanding of physics, mechanical tolerancing and machine design.
Basic Job Purpose: Product Development Engineer on new products
- Telephonic Interview
- Onsite Interview
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday 21 July, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds does not work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3.6 LPA