About The Company: g2g Innovation offers advance mechanical engineering, product design and simulation services to customers across the automotive, aerospace, telecom, consumer, heavy engineering, medical devices & SPM, facilitating them develop complex mechanical designs and products, significantly reduce time-to- market and penetrate early into existing and emerging markets. Our mechanical engineering and design services help you come up with product designs and services with best in class.
Job Location: Pune
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Training to new joining on Hypermesh tool
-Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods,testing finished product and system capabilities confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skill Set Required:
- The ability to solve problems by using mechanical engineering science, mathematics and I.T knowledge.
- He ability to acquire use and critically evaluate experimental and other complex information - Able to show creativity and innovation in solving problems.
- Use a range of numerical and mathematical skills to aid analysis and problem solving.
- Combine with others, often with multidisciplinary teams, to achieve tasks/goals.
1) Technical Round(Face to Face)
2) HR round (Face to Face)
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 1.5 LPA