Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Website: www.rapidi.in | www.customisedtechnologies.com
Probation / Training Period :3 weeks
Salary :2.4-2.8 LPA ( Based on Candidates Performance in the interview)
Tentative date of interview :To be shared post registration process is over.
Tentative date of joining : Immediate ( Post serving Notice Period in current organization, if already working )
Interview Process :
1. Written test (20-25 min) Geometric Questions
- Completely understand geometric coordinate measuring systems, learn to calibrate, validate and deliver systems to customers.
- Give new users training in handling hardware and software, understand design/component drawings, explore methods of measurements in Rapid-I and give solutions to customers.
- Give service support in case of mechanical, electronic or software-related issues that may arise from time to time. Assist Business Development team in giving demos and increasing sales of the product.
- Geometric visualization, quick thinking, logical reasoning, good inter-personal skills, ability/willingness to learn multiple languages, ready to travel by road/train/air extensively.
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively through-out India.
- Should be willing to work hard.
- Ready and able to lift machine (100 Kg wt with other team members), materials, put hands in machines and dirty/oily components and be ready and willing to do hands-on work.
- Should be self-driven, take initiative and have an interest in technical aspects as well as in marketing/sales/support.
- Should live within 15 min of travel time of company.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2.8 Lacs
- Industry: Automobile