Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Website: www.rapidi.in | www.customisedtechnologies.com
Please Note : The job location during training period would be Bangalore. Post Training period candidate can be posted anywhere accross India. This Job requires heavy travelling.
Probation / Training Period : 3 weeks
Salary : 2.4-2.8 LPA ( Based on Candidates Performance in the interview)
Tentative date of interview : To be shared post registration
Tentative date of joining : Immediate ( Post serving Notice Period in current organization, if already working )
Interview Process :
1. Written test (20-25 mins) – Geometric Questions
Completely understand geometric coordinate measuring systems, learn to calibrate, validate and deliver systems to customers. Give new users training in handling hardware and software, understand design/component drawings, explore methods of measurements in Rapid-I and give solutions to customers. Give service support in case of mechanical, electronic or software-related issues that may arise from time to time. Assist Business Development team in giving demos and increasing sales of the product.
Geometric visualization, quick thinking, logical reasoning, good inter-personal skills, ability/willingness to learn multiple languages, ready to travel by road/train/air extensively.
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively through-out India.
- Should be willing to work hard.
- Ready and able to lift machine (100 Kg wt with other team members), materials, put hands in machines and dirty/oily components and be ready and willing to do hands-on work.
- Should be self-driven, take initiative and have an interest in technical aspects as well as in marketing/sales/support.
- Should live within 15 min of travel time of company.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 21st July, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesn\'t work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2.8 Lacs
- Industry: Manufacturing