Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Profile/Designation - Mechanical Engineer (Males Only)
Job Location - Multiple Locations
Desired experience - Freshers
Course specialization - B.Tech/B.E/Diploma - Any branch except CS/IT/Electronics
Probation/Training Period - 1 month.
(There will be a 3 week training imparted and post successful clearing the same the offer letter shall be given to the candidate.)
Written test (20-25 mins) – Geometric Questions
Candidates clearing the test would be called for further rounds
Job profile/Responsibilities/Skill set
The application engineer has multiple roles – he does demos of our metrology product Rapid-I; does installation and training, service support and calibration as well. Demonstration involves taking the machine to customer premises, showing various features, and measuring customer components. The ideal person would be able to handle commercial queries, give quotation and complete the sale as well.
Basic Job Purpose
Completely understand geometric coordinate measuring systems, learn to calibrate, validate and deliver systems to customers. Give new users training in handling hardware and software, understand design/component drawings, explore methods of measurements in Rapid-I and give solutions to customers. Give service support in case of mechanical, electronic or software-related issues that may arise from time to time. Assist Business Development team in giving demos and increasing sales of the product.
- Geometric visualization.
- Quick thinking.
- Logical reasoning.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Ability/willingness to learn multiple languages.
- Ready to travel by road/train/air extensively.
Any other Requirements/Specifications
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively through-out India.
- Should be willing to regularly work 7 days a week (will be given extended holidays at mutually comfortable time). Compensation commensurate with work delivered will obviously be given!
- Ready and able to lift machine (100 Kg wt with other team members), materials, put hands in machines and dirty/oily components and be ready and willing to do hands-on work.
- Should be self-driven, take initiative and have an interest in technical aspects as well as in marketing/sales/support.
- Should live within 15 min of travel time of company. We will be happy to provide accommodation within or close by.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 21st October, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
Note :This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2.0E-5 Lacs
- Industry: Manufacturing