Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company: Accuster is a manufacturing research-based company. They design, manufacture and offer competitive innovative healthcare driven products to our clients. Accuster working with different skill sets of R&D,QC, Production, Product designing, IT, Marketing,Sales CRM but all working together sharing same vision.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA-INR 1.8 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: Fresher
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
-Working and coordinating with existing team and in new development.
- Existing Product Updates.
- Quality Checks.
- File & Paper preparation of product specification.
- Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
- There will be six months training period during which candidate will not to be paid any salary.
Skill Set Required:
- Do detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
- Debug testcase failures in existing environments.
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
- Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes .
1) Technical Round(Face to Face)
2) HR round (Face to Face)
- Job Responsibilities: Mechanical Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: Manufacturing