About The Company:
EagleView is a leader in aerial imagery, machine learning derived data analytics and software, helping customers in different industries use property insights for smarter planning, building and living. With 200+ patents, EagleView pioneered the field of aerial property measurements and has the largest multi-modal image database in history covering 98 percent of the U.S. population. With over 9.5 million linear miles flown every year, EagleView’s coverage is the most extensive and up to date, enabling local government and business customers to use the most accurate data to make timely and informed decisions.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(Mechanical/Civil/Architecture)
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 3 LPA
After Training Period: INR 4.5 LPA + Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Must know the major tools and function of RH / TW and Saranac software.
- One who measure roof and wall files making sure that it meet quality standards and due dates.
- Work on files that needs rework and or redo until it passed the Quality Control check.
- Communicates with Supervisor, team lead, QC, and FTO on files issues and concerns.
- Follow Standard Process such as GetNext and work on assigned task from Team lead.
- Encode and Track down metrics progress in team shared sheet.
- Coordinates with other site Measuring technician, FTO and Team lead regarding complex files (if they have the same sitemap or similar files)
- Must know how to use “Traffic Hud” program and basic MS excel.
- Must follow RH rules and regulation
- Must be aware of Improvement plan / house rules and regulations
- Must follow Microsourcing Code of conduct
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to maintain focus for long periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks
- Good Aptitude and Spatial Reasoning Skills
- Willing to work on Rotational Shifts including Night Shifts.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA