About The Company :
Teknuance is a team of seasoned professional experts in software development and e-commerce solutions. Our company is located at Chennai, INDIA. We have been excelling in information technology for five plus years and servicing clients in diverse industries by delivering comprehensive IT solutions. The company has its own in-house R&D division creating innovative products for the potential market.We have a well defined corporate structure with expertise and energetic professionals. Although our employees are well groomed and accustomed to work in a highly disciplined environment, the quality of work delivered by the team is extensively monitored and ensured by our managers & supervisors. We adhere to standards, policies, guidelines and principles defined by the corporate structure. We have established SOPs to ensure proper business operations and quality processes..
Job Location: Chennai
Years of experience: 0 Year To 4 Year
Course Specialization: B.TECH/B.E (C.S/I.T)
Target Batch Passout: 2012-2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: - INR 10000 – INR 20000 for 45 days (Negotiable if the candidate is highly skilled)
- INR 2.0 LPA To INR 4.0 LPA (Post Successful completion of Internship)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 20 February 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- To gather, understand and translate user stories and requirements into technical requirements and working functions of the application.
- Configure, customize and automate processes of the tools, product suites (Tools, Frameworks etc.) as per the requirements
- Ability to develop POC (Proof of concepts) and prototypes based on pseudo code / conceptual logic as required
- Develop tiers like UI (Front-end), Layers & Back-end etc. as required part of the architecture design
- Develop API’s based on requirement
- Develop codes as per the standards and best practices
- Excellent data structures, algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Adhere to security requirements of the application and implement security feature, guidelines and parameters in the application
- Work on multiple assignments and finish assignments on time.
- Learn new techniques, technologies, programming skills and utilize those for the benefit of the organization
- Unit test the programs, codes and configurations etc. to ensure proper working of the tools, applications, suites as required
- Identify, Fix errors & bugs ensure quality and integrity
- Involve in UAT and capture the user observations and fix errors if there are any reported
- Document the pre-development, development and post-development processes.
- Review the application & the developed codes customization etc. with the reviewers and get the sign-off.
- Promote the code progressively after successful completion of the test form lower environments to Production
- To install, configure and customize, host the sites and the developed codes etc
- To work as a team and integrate multiple applications, data or work units developed by team members to make the integrated modules work seamlessly
- Lead the SIT (System Integration Testing) effort and demonstrate the functionalities and get a sign-off
- Work with testers and architects in the process of testing
- Review the work assigned & rendered with Architects and PMs etc
- Participate and provide primary support role during the deployment times
- Can work remotely
- Flexible timings
- Will receive a certificate
- Technical Round
Mean Stack Developer
0 - 4 Years
2 - 4 LPA