About the company:
We’re a SaaS Solutions Company that is helping the Out of Home Media industry through proprietary tools and custom solutions enabling them to more intelligently reach and engage their prospective customers. We create solutions-- from the everyday to the ambitious, from the usual to the extraordinary. We believe in redefining mediums, delighting the consumer and ensuring the client is hooked onto us for years to come.
Location: New Delhi
Experience - 0-2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Batch Pass Out: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for a MEAN Stack Developer.Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Proficiency in Fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge in Implementing automated testing platforms such as mocha-chai or NightWatch and unit tests, refactoring and code reviews
- Strong Experience in Server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc; Front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3- Experience in the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds; Server-side templating languages or engines such as EJS, Jade, etc; Browser rendering behavior and performance & proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues; Differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform; Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes; Git for code versioning and deploying the code using Git on AWS.
- Basic Understanding of UNIX/LINUX environment; Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system; Accessibility and security compliance such as SSL Certificate, HTTP2, etc
- Bachelors Degree from a Recognized University with a Certification Course in Computer Science from reputed institute such as NIIT, DTU; OR B.Tech
- Diplomas and Certification, in skills mentioned above, will be preferred.
- Work Experience: quality of projects worked on during internships and work life are important
- Face to Face round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
3.6 - 6 LPA