About The Company
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd is India’s undisputed leader in Vision Measuring Systems and is the only Indian company to design, develop and manufacture complete measurement solutions from the ground-up. With a multi-disciplinary team of motivated engineers, the Company is at the cutting edge of innovation and development of cutting edge metrology products for the Indian and World markets. Customised Technologies specializes in integrated technology development spanning mechanics, electronics, embedded systems and application software for a variety of products used in diverse fields. The flagship product of the company has won many awards, including the prestigious national award for successful commercialization of indigenous technology from President APJ Abdul Kalam. They do intensive R&D to innovate product and process development in-house and deliver cutting-edge products and technologies at affordable prices.
Job Location: Bangalore
Courses Required: B.Sc/M.Sc/M.Phil(Pure/Applied Mathematics)
Salary details: INR 5 LPA
Probation Period: 2 weeks
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Development of mathematical algorithms
- Implementation of computer graphics in 3D geometry applications.
- The ideal candidate would need to be very good in geometric visualization and mathematical implementation.
- Knowledge of mathematical modeling is a plus.
- The job entails rendering 3D graphics, modeling and numerical methods for data analysis and optimizing algorithms for mathematical representations of geometric objects.
- This job is suited toward candidates who have a very strong ability in mathematics and is essentially targeted towards developing high-end 3D computer graphics, 3D Reverse Engineering, curve-fitting and other applications for real-world engineering software development
- The job entails programming in modern, high-level languages with efficient coding algorithms.
- Candidate should be very good in 2D and 3D Geometry skills.
- Ability to develop algorithms to solve geometric problems is essential.
- Any skills in computer programming is a plus but NOT essential.
- Knowledge of advanced techniques in Euclidean/Non-Euclidean geometry and interest in learning and solving real-world problems is required.
- Candidates with an open and applied bent of mind with an interest in doing R&D is a must.
- Self-motivated and self-learning skills are essential
- Good mathematical skills, abstract thinking and geometric visualisation skills, Algorithmic thinking and good analytical skills
- Mental stamina to work on difficult, cutting-edge problems.
- Candidates should not worry about their English/communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills and an open mind to learn software development and crunch practical mathematical problems..
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Candidates must be willing to work 6 days a week
- Should be self-driven, take initiative, goal-oriented and disciplined.
- Written Test
- One-On-One Interview
- 2-week Evaluation Period in the Company
The candidate will have to travel to Bangalore for the interview process. No Telephonic/Skype interviews will be entertained.
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.)
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5 LPA