Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
PVS Commodities is the leader in market makers. They actively make markets across a broad range of asset classes including equities, commodities, foreign exchange, options and fixed income, providing two-sided liquidity on over two hundred market centers around the world.
PVS Commodities is a company that understands the financial goals of different classes of people. They deal with many financial segments including equities, commodities, foreign exchange, options and fixed income. They provide two-sided liquidity on over two hundred market centers around the world. Their financial team thoroughly analysis the market to provide accurate and indispensable investment information.
They play a key role in deciding the fate of current as well as future financial market. Both retail and institutional investors get benefitted from the expert advices. They advise the customers on bids and offers and help them to avoid making wrong investment decisions.
With huge experience in financial portfolio, they have come a long to achieve the status of one of the best financial research company in India. Customers always come first. Their wide range of customers includes investors, investment advisors, financial service providers, asset management companies and the media. But they never lose sight of your needs. This defines the secret behind the success. There is a long way to go and with your trust and support they will soon reach the goal.
Website address: http://www.pvscommodities.com/
Job Profile: Marketing/Field/Sales Executive
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/M.B.A
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA – INR 1.44 LPA
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Promoting best available product from the company to customer, increase sales through providing complimentary copy and doing follow up.
- Knowledge of Share Market & Equity Market
- Account opening in share marketing domain
- Interacting with Dealers and Distributors to know the market and about the best-selling product and Competitors activity, solve the query regarding stock and order.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth of all company’s products. Coordinates with company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Making every effort to maximize both present and long term sales and gross profits. Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Client Acquisition, Lead Generation, Product promotion, Client Meetings
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Good communicator
- Should have good coordination skill For Field Job/ Marketing
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing/Field/Sales Executive
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), MBA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 1.44 Lacs
- Industry: IT