Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Bharat Infotech was founded in 1998 in Delhi. Bharat Infotech is one of the largest multimedia company that offers end to end solution to customers and imparts quality services in Multimedia Presentation, Corporate Movies, Website, CBT, SEO, Content development, CD replication/duplication.
Bharat Infotech is the pioneer in the IT services with more than nine years of experience, today its solutions provide strategic advantage to several most-admired organizations in the world. They have long-standing and vibrant partnerships with several companies across the globe. They focus on clients and their requirement and take pride in our ability to provide quality services - whether they are an owner-managed business or a large multinational corporation. They are a multi-skilled, multi-disciplined company, offering clients a wide range of industry-focused business and product presentation solutions.
Salary Details: Rs. 8,000 per month (Company can offer early raises depending upon the performance)
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be required to generate quality leads that result in sales
- Developing and executing sales/marketing proposals
- The candidate will be responsible for achieving the pre determined sales target
- Building good relationships with potential and existing clients
- Working with team to achieve sales performance targets
- Should have good communication skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Good understanding of IT products
- Multiple rounds of telephonic interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Trainee
- Education: BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 0.96 Lacs
- Industry: IT