About The company :
Eamani Tech Pvt Ltd is a start-up company. The Companys primary goal is to develop web applications. They provide a well processed services in Web App Development , E- Commerce Solutions , Sending Funds and they come up with various viable solutions for any problem or need that you encounter in a business, or in your day-to-day life
Website : www.eamanitech.com
Job Profile : Marketing Project Manager
Job Location : Hyderabad
Desired experience : 4 - 5 years
Course Specialization : B.Tech/BE/BCA/Bsc/
Batch : 2011/2010
Job Openings : 1
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary : CTC 4.5 LPA (The salary depends on the experience/skill of the candidate )
Bond : None
Date of Joining : Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Define and manage offline and online marketing projects.
- Discuss strategies with clients and recommend a variety of programs including advertising campaigns, direct marketing programs, distributor training programs and digital marketing campaigns.
- Obtain, manage and research media outlet opportunities working with advertising representatives and editorial staff .
- Obtain clients and oversee implementation of plan, project schedule, project budget , variances and issues.
- Schedule meetings with the clients and approve the project plan according to the time requirements.
-Prepare and maintain a budget covering internal and external costs using input from the internal team and external suppliers and provide a budget estimate to the client for approval. Monitor expenditures at each stage to ensure that the final cost falls within the agreed budget.
- Ensure all business systems, IT systems, partner platforms and networks are in place to support the offer and that the technical design accurately represents the requirements.
- Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver projects on
- Partner with customer operations to identify areas in need of improvement to
- Accountable for on time product delivery, product quality, cost, and operations.
- Create and maintain scorecards to track vendor and partner performance time and with the required quality increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution oriented organization.
- Proven track record of successfully launching technology products and services with teams in multivendor environments.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in defining and managing the scope of online and offline projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
-Face to face followed by Written Round/Technical Round
Marketing Project Manager
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.E-Com., BBA
4 - 5 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA