Toyota Shaw is one of the pioneer Toyota dealers in the Philippines, starting business in 1989. Since then, Toyota Shaw has grown exponentially, leading it to become one of the top Toyota dealers in the country.
Located at 304 Shaw Boulevard, its location is hightly strategic making it conveniently accessible to all customers.
Toyota Shaw provides extensive training to all its personnel - from the front office to the service advisors and technicians - to better service its customers. This know-how and expertise enables TOYOTA SHAW to effectively address customers' needs and preferences.
Job Profile : Marketing Professional
Job Location : Phillipines
Note:- Only Local candidates must apply.
Desired Experience : Freshers
Course Specialization :Any Graduate
Salary : PHP 9000- PHP 10,000 Per Month + Lucrateive Incentives(commission for every unit of car sold)
Tentative Date of Joining : June 2016
-DEPARTMENT MANAGER AND GENERAL MANAGER
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
- Prepares list of potential customers.
- Plans and schedules appointments.
- Accomplishes daily reports.
- Performs showroom duties and attends to customer's inquiries and problems.
- Maintains existing accounts.
- Prepares documentation and receives payments.
- Assists in releasing and delivering units.
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time
Skill Set Required:
- Performs sales activities that involves generating and developing accounts,
- Assisting clients on their needs and requirements,
- Preparing documents and reports,
- Releasing and delivering of units to clients.
- Generating leads
- Planning and organizing weekly targets
- Follow up with incoming leads
- Send mailers, maintain complete database & reports
- Closing of leads
- Candidate should have basic idea on the products they deal.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, Other, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
1.56 - 1.73 LPA