Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Build99.com connects buyers to suppliers and manufacturers for procurement of materials related to construction and are planning to launch online procurement across India. Build99.com has launched its services in Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin and Madurai. Build99 is an independent company offering services to its stakeholders through online and offline marketing. Build99 is uniquely positioned to capture opportunities of the changing commerce platform.
They help Suppliers use E-commerce and M-Commerce as a tool to build and grow business online and a marketing team to work towards increasing the share of business offline. They are the best and unique in what they offer to their customers.
Their chamber helps in connecting suppliers to the elite people of the Construction Industry, to ensure mutual growth and benefit.
They offer buyers a platform to procure products from verified and authorized supplier's at most competitive price.
Salary: 1.4 LPA - 2.4 LPA (Depend upon relevant experience and interview performance)
Probation / Training Period: 2 months
Please Note: job locations areBangalore,Hyderabad,Cochin. You may select your preferred location during registration.
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Bond: 1 year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Candidate will be responsible for developing and participating in marketing activities in the assigned region and instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the business
- Researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Understanding current and potential customers and managing the customer journey (customer relationship management)
- Brand Promotion and Developing the marketing strategy and plan
- Performing multitude of researches aimed at ensuring the firm’s foothold in the industry and management of the marketing mix
- Managing budgets and Developing guidelines
- Effective communication skills.
- Exposure Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a national team of professionals.
- Telephonic and Skype Round
- Face to Face Round
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BFM, BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, MBA, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: Real Estate/Infrastructure/Construction