Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Cookaroo is one of the hottest, fast growing, funded food tech startups in Bangalore. We are revolutionizing the way people eat daily. Disruption is in our DNA. Innovation is in our blood.
The founders are a team of three IIM Grads who quit their plush corporate lives 10 months back to create a real difference in the society. The rest of team include some of the best hustlers, hackers
and designers in India.
Salary: INR 5 LPA – INR 8 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 3-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
As a product marketing manager, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world the story of our product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Lead
- Education: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 8 Lacs
- Industry: IT