Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
DNA Eduvantage is an exclusive partner of The Princeton Review for the Noida region, which includes Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad & East Delhi. Founded in 1981, The Princeton Review is the world leader in helping students gain admission to the international college or University of their choice. They help them prepare for standardised tests like the GMAT, GRE, SAT, IELTS & TOEFL as well as support the complex application process.
Profile: Marketing intern
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Freshers
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
- During Training: Rs.8000 stipend per month
- Post Training: Rs.1.8 LPA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process: Personal Interview
Candidate will be responsible for performing following activities:
- Undertaking outdoor activities to ensure high customer footfall at centre.
- Liaise with senior officials at Schools & colleges in the area in order to do partnerships & conduct awareness seminars.
- Ensuring achievement of business targets on a month-on-month basis.
- Candidate must possess good communication skills.
- Candidate must be willing to do a field job.
Tentative Date of interview: 2nd Week of April
*Please Note that, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds"
Interview Location: Noida
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Intern
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: Education