Maha Tab Learning India Pvt Ltd (MTLI) is established with a vision to impart ‘Bag Free Education’ through tablets and to implement online/ offline LMS for students enabling schools and teachers to improve the Quality of Education in India.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: INR 2 – 4 LPA + Incentives
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interview
- Gather Market information on Schools looking to upgrade the Classroom infrastructure and/or new Schools being set-up in the assigned territory
- Keep himself Updated on the Product offered by the company and its features, USPs and pricing
- Pitching the Products against competing products and negotiate/close deals resulting in school sign-ups
- Maintains confidentiality in conformance with the company policy and achieve the assigned sales targets
- Other duties as assigned from time-to-time
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of and orientation to the philosophy of the company it’s products as presented in Mission/Vision statements.
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with co-workers and directors; cultural sensitivity and ability to relate well and effectively in a high pressure situations.
- Ability to organize, efficiently document and routinely update information; ability to apply procedures to work problems and situations.
- Familiarity with current Market Practices and proficiency in presenting, selling a solution to School using tools such as Dropbox, Linkedin, Skype etc. May require fluency in Hindi/English
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 25 Feb 2016
B.A., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
1 - 2 Years
2 - 4 LPA