About The Company
Wonderla India's favourite amusement park operating two of India's biggest amusement parks, Wonderla Bangalore and Kochi. It has been promoted by V-Guard Industries Ltd. Wonderla parks have been visited by over 175 lakh people since 2000 made us the most visited amusement parks in India. Wonderla's recent venture is Wonderla Resort, an 84 room luxury resort spread over 1, 00,000 sq ft near the amusement park in Bangalore.
Salary: 2.94 LPA - 3.6 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview) + Mobile Allowance + Conveyance Allowance + Incentives
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Plan and carryout direct sales activities as per agreed budgets, sales volumes and values.
- Develop sales objectives and strategy for the assigned business portfolio.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customer’s database.
- Implementing innovative service concepts of marketing in the context of Concept selling.
- Customer retention strategies - Identifying key factors to retain customers and promote repeated visit of groups.
- Give advance information to the concerned departments regarding the anticipated / conformed bookings from Corporate / Educational institutions for effective planning.
- Bring up colleagues to shoulder greater responsibilities, and make them work as an effective team.
- Participate in travel and tourism fairs to know the pulse of the Industry.
- To manage the promotional activities undertaken by outside sales promotion agencies, by linking their efforts to better returns and explore more and more areas of marketing.
- Group Discussion
- Marketing Round
- HR Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BMS, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
2.94 - 3.6 LPA