Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Virtuoso IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a leading and well known IT software company situated in Lucknow that delivers quality service to its clients by designing, developing and implementing innovative IT solutions. Since 5+ years we have been delivering IT services in India and around the world including web designing &development, software development, CRM, IMS, payroll software, exam management software, property management software, MR reporting software, email marketing, e-commerce applications, search engine optimization, pay per click advertising and are dedicated in serving the best solution available in the industry to our clients. Our team power is generated from our commitment to our industry, clients, and communities. We feel proud in introducing ourselves as one of the professional software development company. We provide the most effective IT services to our clients.
Desired experience- Fresher
Job Location: Lucknow
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 0.96 LPA to Rs. 1.2 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining- Immediate
- HR round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
- Having sound knowledge of marketing.
- Must be dynamic and presentable.
- If Candidates Having exposure in software marketing will be given more preference.
- Having own conveyance is a must.
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Executive
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure