Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Veristrat is an Internet development and Valuation company. Headquartered in San Francisco, Veristrat works with a hybrid design model that can build complete online presence for customers, and also provide specialized web services as well as Valuation services .The Company aspires to provide most productive and innovative interaction tools on the Web. The company is funded by well-established private US investors, who are really buoyant on Veristrat as a venture. In India we are based at New Delhi.
As a Valuation firm - They provide back end and client facing support services to valuation and analytics firms. Their sole focus is towards service providing firms. Valuations they perform are for financing, insurance, lending, financial reporting and others. The marquis end-clients include Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Uber, Living Social etc. The India team directly handles international offices for such clients, including UK, China and Israel. They do approx. 8000 outsourced valuations per year all inclusive.
In IT - they are into projects as well as products. Couples of the products are eChunav.com - a social engagement platform for people to voice their opinions and choices. Users can vote on various questions on different topics and discuss with like-minded people. Shaadi-e-Khas - an online wedding and event management application that helps people plan and execute important events with perfection!
Job Profile: Marketing executive
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 0-2 Year
Course Specialization: Any Garduate
Training/Probation Period: 20 Days
Salary: Up-to INR 1.2 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Business Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate has to maximize the effectiveness of the Product Department by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals.
- Candidate has to provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Candidate has to identify opportunities and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Candidate has to proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
- Candidate will have to do cold calls, to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Candidate has to responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Candidate has to acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets and has to negotiate the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Candidate will be responsible for gathering market and customer information.
Skill Set Required:
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Candidate should be computer literate/keyboard skills.
- Candidate should have Good Sales and Negotiation Skills.
- Candidate should have ability to persuade and negotiate.
- Candidate should have ability to work under stress.
- Candidate should be a team worker.
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing executive
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT