About the company: They are developers by choice and not by force. They love what we do. We accept challenges and try hard to accomplish them. Giving our best in doing research over new technologies & trends and helping open source communities to make world a better place to live. They always love to use this knowledge to make our customer’s ideas true success. They celebrate the change that the world is witnessing, a change that’s rapid, a one that’s constant; and they believe in creating great customer experiences – consistently.
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Course Specialization: Btech,BCA,Bsc(CS/IT)
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA – INR 2.16 LPA
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth ..
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
Skill Set Required:
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English, Tamil and Hindi(Optional)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Final Round
Last date to apply: 26 December 2016
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 2.16 LPA