Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Planin Innovations have bunch of fools and crazies but some call them mavericks too. They are in business of innovation, yes innovation is their business. Planin Innovations is not researchers, they use technology as a tool to create better application that serve society positively. Planin Innovations is not limited to any stream of thoughts, if any content is clever enough, they add business sense to it, create a team around it and unleash it. Their office is located in very beautiful, very safe, disease free, motivating and nurturing environment of IIT-Delhi Campus.
They are company focused on realizing multiple contents at a time. Stands foolish, but its working for them. Planin Innovations is not a product company but an incubation of contents.
Job Profile: Marketing Executive
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Job Location: South Delhi
Course Specialization: MBA Marketing/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Salary: Upto Rs. 2 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Assist the Business team in driving initiatives for market research Primary Secondary through Consumer surveys and Synthesize data, Generate Reports, Recommend corrective action
- Monitor competitor pricing marketing policies and report findings to the business team for
- Effective decision making
- Keeping track of ever changing market rates and new product launches
- Assist in product related promotional activities
- Branding trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement
- Provide market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities
- Proactive Attitude
- Drive for Results
- Innovative thinking approach to research
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Executive
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT