About the company:
Nanomics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a company registered in India with its head office located in Bengaluru. The company is intending to provide various niche products and services to its customers with in the Nanotechnology space who are spread regionally, nationally and globally.
The company will procure and setup advance facilities backed by latest technologies and equipments to provide Nano analytics services. The target for the company are the scientists, the industries, institutions, the R&D centers, individuals and businesses which are spread across in India locally or are spread in different countries across the globe. The company will also combine its service offerings in form of consulting and advisory services for any specific client requirements with in the Nanotechnology industry.
Profile: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 2.2 LPA- INR 3 LPA (Good hikes in salary and Travel + Phone allowance)
Courses Required: MBA, MCA, MSc./Biotech/micro/BIO chemistry and chemistry/B.Tech (Mechanical)
Desired experience: 0 - 3 Years
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skills Required :
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Clarity in Thought Process- In short, ability to improvise when needed
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- One must roam extensively to promote Nanomics Nano technological products.
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Continuously monitor customer, market, and competitor activities and provide feedback to the management
- Face to Face Interview
Note: Only Male candidates are required. Candidates having two wheeler are desirable.
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.)
0 - 3 Years
2.2 - 3 LPA