Nanomics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is moulded with an idea to provide unique and innovative products services in the field of Nanotechnology on the micro and nano-scale. The company will be offering niche Nano Products, Materials, particles and other services along with Marketing, Sales, R&D, and Consulting & Advisory services on a local, regional, national and international level.
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA – INR 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Enhance and Manage the Leads/Prospects/Customers.
- Should have strong presentation skills.
- Assist in promotional, lead generation and opportunity management activities.
- Ensuring that the requirements of the prospects/clients are met.
- Ensure sales targets are consistently met.
- Take references from existing clients to grow client base.
- Cross-sell & deep-sell by profiling clients in detail.
- Young, Dynamic, Enthusiastic in Client Interaction.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Good communication skills (Reading, Writing & Speaking)
- Good reporting skills (E-mails, CRM)
- Good relationship management skills
- Young, dynamic, enthusiastic in client Interaction
- Dedicated, committed, innovative towards the targets/goals
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BBA
0 - 2 Years
1.44 - 2.4 LPA