About The company
Luxury Ride is your final shopping destination for the foremost exclusive and fascinating luxury cars, established in the year 2012 and successfully serving the industry of pre-owned luxury cars. We’ve got a business philosophy that’s clear-cut and straight forward; we tend to deliver the very best quality vehicles at the foremost competitive costs, all in an impeccable, truthful, relaxed and pressure-free atmosphere. We’ve got a courteous and friendly team of sales professionals that is dedicated to provide you the best in class service quality. We believe no substitutes and no compromises, and within the event that we don’t have the exact car you’re trying to find, we tend to leave no stone unturned to find it. We tend to boast an unmatched network of global contacts, whereas our world class team ensures that the foremost minute particularization, to all or any of our cars meets and exceeds our customers demand.
Job Location: Delhi/Karnal
Desired experience- 0-2 years
Course Specialization- BE/B.tech/BBA/MBA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- INR 2.4- INR 3 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 24-february-2016
Job Description and Skillset:
- To ensure sales growth and revenue generation and enhancement from the assigned areas and teams.
- Ensuring perfect implementation of company designed strategies.
- Utilizing assigned and available resources to generate, maintain and grow sales volumes year on year
- Supervising the engagement activities planned and executed by the Business Managers and their sales team and taking follow ups from the team to ensure the desired results of the program.
- Support building with key customers to improve sales volumes
- Candidate must be able to Develop and expand business & marketing plans.
- Candidate must have ability to find and develop new clients.
- Capable to communicate to clients.
- Good in business networking skill
- Prepare proper customer enrollment documentations
- Dealing with the customer complaints
Face to Face Round
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA