About the company :
JewelRap offers a Unique & Simplified Model of transacting jewellery business online to all our registered Retailers and Wholesalers enjoying unmatched services, enhancing their buying and selling experience.
To help cater to Retailers demand we have with us a huge base of reputed wholesalers servicing to our main focused categories: Solitaires, Loose diamonds, Diamond jewellery, Gold jewellery, Silver, Color, and Stone.
JewelRap is conscious to the huge competition prevailing in the jewellery market whereby one cannot afford to lose on the spot customer or for that matter any customer.
JewelRap is an Online Portal bridging the Demand-Supply gap between retailers and wholesalers where retailers can raise their regular & urgent demand on this Portal to fulfil their on the spot customer requirements, to be met through genuine and reliable wholesaler member base of this Portal through this App.
Profile: Marketing Executive
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-1.5 Years
Course Specialization: BE /BBA/BCA/MCA /B.Com/B.Sc./MBA(Marketing)
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA - 1.8 LPA +Incentives + Travelling + Phone allowance
Tentative Interview Date - Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and visits different jewellery showrooms in order to showcase the portal
- Maintain customer relationships to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Distribute copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Generate Leads of potential customers over call or physical meeting and converting them to permanent members
- Organizing and maintaining data on daily basis
- Should be Capable in working from end to end , from market research to lead generations to client meeting and maintaining relationships
- Should be able to work in a team but also should have its own individuality at the same time
- Good understanding of market environment.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Familiarity with social media and mobile applications.
- Excellent communication, social skills and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- BSc/BA/BBA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
- Written Test ( Skill Testing)
- HR Round
- Face to Face Interview( Head HR)
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BBA, BBM, BCA, BCM, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1.5 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA