Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Ideafarms is a design-led IT organisation that offers Consulting, Prototyping and Development services. The business model brings key concepts of Industrial Design - Usability, Aesthetics, HCI, Rapid Visualisation & Prototyping, and Simulation.
Ideafarms was founded in 2002 to bring Industrial Design concepts and approaches to IT â€” in more specific terms, the value of interdisciplinary inputs and usability. An empowering environment provides the platform for actualizing individual potential in team mode. We are early players in user experience in the mobile space (x-platform â€“ iOS, Android mainly), and have released products that show our command on usability and overall user experience on smart devices. www.ideafarms.com
Desired experience: Fresher(0-1yr)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: Â Upto 2 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Generate leads and fix meetings for Sales Team
- To bring Subscription from categorized merchant on DealChaat Platform
- DealChaat Merchant Renewal
- Updating deals at DealChaat
- Identifying Market trends
- Maintaining data in Database and maintaining daily sales Report
- Maintain cordial relationship with existing merchants.
- Help creative team for creating social media post.
Â Skills Required
- Looking for a Hardworking, open to the idea of learning and growing.
- The ideal person will have Good Communication as well as Soft Skills, with pleasing personality, understanding of market, outgoing and social marketing
Â Interview Process:
- Â Multiple face to face interview
- Job Responsibilities: Marketing Executive
- Education: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: Retail